Friday 25 December 2015

Merry fucking Christmas Hollyoaks!

Starry on Christmas day.

How could you Hollyoaks?! How could you ruin the best love story since Stendan? How could you make Ste choose Harry instead of John Paul? Because that it what seems to happen. I am so pissed off right now! I know that everyone doesn't agree with me, but I really think that Starry is the most boring thing ever! So sorry Hollyoaks, I won't love you any more! Well I know I can't keep away that long, but today I won't even bother watching it! So me, my faghag friend and James Sutton are really disappointed right now. It's obvious that James is a McHay shipper as well, if you watch all the interviews with him and Kieron Richardson. So bye bye Hollyoaks, I won't forgive you for this...

11 comments:

  1. I was ruling for Starry and I noticed that I often disagree with you when there is a love triangle ;) What JP said (more a great bromance than an intense love) was exactly what I felt since the beginning of their love story...

    But i also noticed that you never spoked about Claudio and Sandro from Un Posto al Sole (You can watch it with eng sub on Cris Mac Facebook page). Maybe this story will allow you to find comfort ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I actually think there's no passion at all between Ste and Harry and I get no butterflies what so ever! Starry is just a big snoozefest! And ok, you disagree with me. In which other love triangles?
      I never spoke about Sandro and Claudio? Haven't you seen the post from 19th of October? And I already know about Cris Mac on facebook 😀

      Delete
    2. As you can see in my comments...

      Delete
  2. Ste and John Paul were awful together. No chemistry and most hilarious of all, they don't even like each other. I can't stand Starry either but I was delighted by the outcome. John Paul is finally free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't agree with you. I see lots of chemistry there but none between Starry.

      Delete
  3. the only way they can make this right is to bring back craig to john paul and maybe he'll kiss it all better :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or an entirely new guy for him.

      Delete
    2. I'm actually very much here for a new guy for John paul. he deserves a new romance that will sweep him off his feet. he's one of my all-time favorite characters because he's genuinely a good person. He deserves nothing but the best. sorry for the tangent but yeah, i just really love JP! lol

      Delete
    3. I feel just the same about JP!

      Delete
  4. Or it might be that Lockie will definately be the new John Paul's boyfriend, now that Porsche has gone... But this would be once Lockie is released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Lockie is such a strulputte! That is a guy who means trouble. I find it very hard to imagine Lockie getting his life on track and settle down for only one, not three, four or five persons.

      Delete