Sunday 13 December 2015

On a break again

Just as last year, I've been on a bt of a break. Not because of a move this year, but because of about 230 grades! Have I told you that I work as a teacher? Well I do, and at this time of the year there's a lot of grades put. And that makes me a little bit tired. Just sayin'.

But here's some comfort. Date night for McHay:

Kieron Richardson and James Sutton as Ste Hay and John Paul McQueen.

And here's som spoilers: http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/news/a776294/hollyoaks-christmas-spoilers-john-paul-mcqueen-proposes-to-ste-hay/

If there will be no more McHay there will be no more Hollyoaks for me! As a protest. Or something...

4 comments:

  1. kudos to you for doing what you do! Teachers have my utmost respect! goodluck with the grading, I look forward to seeing more posts when ur fully back! and p.s: although i'm not really a shipper of either ships here, i do prefer mchay over starry lol so let's hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And really, isn't Starry just the most boring thing ever?!

      Delete
    2. It really is, I'm not here for Ste having to deal with some teenage angst for a storyline. His character deserves better than that.

      Delete
    3. Definitely! He's had enough teenage angst himself back in he days!

      Delete