Saturday 28 November 2015

Pen

Jonny Labey and Harry Reid.

One of my favourite couples are really boring right now. I mean, Ben and Paul,  Pen that is, started off really good, but then they slowed down. A lot. And that is so frustrating! The romance is steamy, interesting and contains a lot of angst so I really love it! But they have about one scene together in a month, and that is not enough!

First kiss between Paul Coker and Ben Mitchell.

We all do remember the first kiss early this summer. It was so hot! The comment to the picture is not mine, but I think it suits very well! Then nothing really happened for a while, just some flirting, but then there was snogging at the undertakers.

Undertakers...

Witnessed by a corpse! And about two thirds of the brits were outraged. I thought it was fun. I mean, it's just a soap opera! It's not real who hard we really want it! The woman in the coffin was very much alive and she was paid for lying there! Nothing to be upset about.

Paul Coker and Ben Mitchell.

What I'm upset about is that Phil Mitchell interrupted the couple earlier this fall and that the guys never got to the point! Phil is really awful and if it weren't for him I am sure that Ben Mitchell and Paul Coker would be an itemn long ago! It's such a shame! After this there has just been som looks and a lot of Phil-Mitchell-and-Kathy-Beale-drama. And who would want to see that when there's Pen to watch! And of course, we have gotten to know Christine and for that weare really thankful. But that is a small confort when we are missing out a lot of snogging between these two cuties. So Eastenders, just get it on with!

2 comments:

  1. You put that perfectly. I truly couldn't have said it any better myself! I'm not asking for episodes dedicated for Pen (not yet anyway lol) but at least give us a few more scenes here and there. have them develop as friends and then have Ben be courageous enough to actually be himself for once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just do it! We are getting impatient here!

      Delete