Tuesday 10 November 2015

Movember

Ok, I'm back. But barely. I still miss Lalle. This is a great loss for mer. But ok, life has to go on. And I still have hope!

Dolph Lundgren.

What you can see above is Dolph Lundgren as a läderbög, a leather gay that is, in the Swedish show Melodifestivalen. That is what you might think of when you think of gays with a mustache. But I have to tell you, there's not many ut there! At least not many that I have found. Here's my finds:

Emmett J. Scanlan as Brendan Brady.

Of course there's Brendan Brady, the super villain in Hollyoaks. The villain we all love to love because we just can't hate him! I absolutely adore both Brendan and Emmett. But that's old news. Oh I do miss Brendan! And his mustache! Best tash ever!

Murray Bartlett as Dom Basaluzzo.

And here's Dom in Looking. A funny story actually, Murray Bartlett had his mustache grow when he was in Egypt not to look like a tourist and to fit in and he still had it whn he auditioned for Looking and when he got the part they asked him to keep it. An excellent story! Dom is quite boring but at least he is anice guy. With a nice mustache.

John Partridge who played Christian Clarke.

When Jon Partridge came back for Lucy's funeral in 2014 suddenly he had a mustache! I'm not sure if I like it... Mustaches are usually quite creepy. If you have a mustache you should also have a beard! If you're not Brendan Brady that is. Even though I love Emmett with a beard! But at least we can guess that Syed like's the tash. Or at least tolerates it.

Petteri Paavola with a tash.

Ok, this is not really Elias but Pauli, and it's not Salatut Elämät but Satula. but Petteri Paavola has a mustache. He got that from travelling around the world. Perhaps he was in Egypt to?

So, that was all I found. Do you know any more on screen gays with a tash? Pleease tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment