Sunday 15 November 2015

Cuffs

Cuffs cast.

So, a new British police series. I've seen three episodes of Cuffs so far and I like it! It deserves so much more than 6.4 on IMDB! It's well done, intriguing and the actors are great! And the fact that one of the main characters is gay doesn't hurt!

Jacob Ifan as Jake Vickers.

Jake Vickers (Jacob Ifan) is young, gay, freshly baked police officer who has a bit of a struggle at first. His father is some kind of chief, don't know all the grades but he has fries on his shoulders. And Jake is really cute! And he has a thing with a solicitor, and he is also really cute!

Andrew Hawley as Simon Reddington.

Andrew Hawley plays defence solicitor Simon Reddington who also is really cute. I is supposed to be more experinced of them both who kind of gets what he wants. I think the guys has great chemistry and I can't wait to see how this develops. There has been some snogging, and I am not disappointed! And no, I don't know if Andrew Hawley is related to Ryan Hawley. But how coolt wouldn't that be?!

3 comments:

  1. I actually don't watch the show itself, but i've kept up with their storyline. I like it. I'd like to see more of them together though before I start getting attached lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we love crime storys and police shows here, especially the British ones, so we alreade got caught :)

      Delete
    2. hahaha i see what you did there!

      Delete