Monday 12 January 2015

Looking season 2

The Looking cast.

So, yesterday season two of Looking started. Yay! And the start of the season has not made me dissapointed! This season will be two episodes longer than the last season and Russel Tovey and Raúl Castillo has joined Jonathan Groff, Frankie J. Alvarez and Murray Bartlett as regulars. For me, Patrick's storyline (Jonathan Groff) is the most interesting. I can't wait to see what happens between him and Kevin! Russel Tovey is just so brilliant and british! I think that he and Jonathan Groff has amazing chemistry. I do not care for Richie. Just sayin'. Dom's and Agustín's storylines are not that interesting. At least, they were a bit boring in season 1. But I love the series and I can't wait to see how it develops for all the characters. I put my faith in HBO right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment