Thursday 22 January 2015

A disappointment

Eric Osborne as Miles and Lyle Lettau as Tristan.

I am really disappointed in Degrassi. When I started watching it i season 14 I loved it straight away. I watched the Triles storyline on youtube to catch up and then continued season 14, but realized that it wasn't enough for me. I started waching the whole season 13 and realized that I really loved it and was thinking of research if there is a way to watch from the first season. But then I saw in Instagram that they broke up Triles. Really? Did they get about three episodes together or what. And now it seems like Miles is going to go back to Maya. I am so disappointed! Why make a straight guy pansexual just to make him straight again? I really hope that there will be a Triles ending because I think the series need that storyline. I know that it has been done before, I mean straight guy falls for gay guy, it ends of any reason and straight guy goes back to girls only (Christian in Verbotene Liebe and Deniz in Alles Was Zählt are two great examples), but I am not sure if Degrassi has done it before. Besides, I think that Eric Osborne (Miles) and Lyle Lettau (Tristan) has amazing chemistry and who would not want to see that? And also, I don't like Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment