Saturday 17 January 2015

A sad sad day...

Emmett J. Scanlan as Simon Monroe and Luke Newberry as Kieren Walker.

Yesterday we got a sad sad announcement. BBC3 announced that there will be no series three of In the Flesh! I am heartbroken! There are still so much questions that has not been answered! And, really, Amy Dyer is not dead! Ok, don't get me wrong, I am not bitter at BBC3. The reason that they have cancelled it is that they only have budget for one original drama series a year and they want to "create room for emerging talent". That is acceptable reasons, but the story isn't finished and we need to know what happens! And we do need more Simon and Kieren. I now hope for Netflix to make season 3. Thay have done it before, when series get cancelled. And I really think that In the flesh is way better and interesting than The Killing! And when you're at it, renew The Carrie Diaries as well! Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment