Thursday 13 November 2014

Degrassi

Eric Osborne as Miles Hollingsworth & Lyle Lettau as Tristan Milligan.

Since I'm in a period of wanting to watch new storylines I started another. I started watching the Tristan and Miles (Triles) storyline from the canadian series Degrassi, or Degrassi: the next generation as it was called up to the ninth season. The series is about the Degrassi Community school, so it is about young kids. I might not be the target group of that kind of series anymore, but if there is a gay couple you ca count me in. The Degrassi lovebirds are Tristan Milligan (Lyle Lettau) who is a very blond openly gay teenager who just started dating his friend Miles Hollingsworth (Eric Osborne) who is not openly gay. But they are open about their relationship so I guess Miles is a pansexual. I think it is very sympathetically with pansexuals. I really think we all are pansexuals when it comes to the crunch. And Miles and Tristan are sweet as cotton candy, so I really do recommend that storyline. I recommend all gay storylines actually. Even the boring and unhappy ones. We all do need a little bit of gay love in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment