Wednesday 7 December 2016

I am not sure...

Noel Fisher & Cameron Monaghan in Shameless.

I am really torn about this. Ian chose to leave everything behind and go with Mickey to Mexico. I should love it because I am a Gallavich shipper but... It justcan'y work out! Mickey broke out from prison and they will have to be on the run forever. But I guess that they will catch Mickey in a couple of weeks, Ian have to go home and he has lost his job and fucked everything up with Trevor. But I like Trevor! If there was no Mickey I would so root for Ian and Trevor! But no, I am really disappointed with the writers of this show. If at least Mickey was innocent and fled, and then he got caught but his they proved his innocense. Then there could be a future for Gallavich. But now everything will become bad. Everything. I just can't see why they did this! And I have to remind myself that it is just a TV-series...

4 comments:

  1. Spoiler warning, if you're not caught up, don't continue reading please. I was really sad to see this episode. as much as i LOVE gallavich, i felt very used as a fan. they saw that the ratings were slipping and they brought him back. they used things that us fans held on to dearly and incorporated them in the episode to give us a fantasy, but even as I watched it, i knew it wasn't going to be the happy ending I hoped this ship will eventually get. I've really come to dislike this show. I was genuinely upset about it, but I hope that noel fisher saying that this is probably not the end for them turns out to be true. Ian can try with all his might, but we all know who he belongs with.
    side note: i do love trevor and the actor that plays him, but unfortunately for him, Mickey exists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it, even if I haven't seen the last episode. I don't mind spoilers! And the last little... didn't like it at all. And I knew it was going to be like that. Boooring.

      Delete
    2. honestly, it's still better than the spoilers that said he would choose Trevor becuz he's 'True love', idk what idiot made that up becuz if anyone is true love for Ian, it's Mickey!

      Delete
  2. If you're trying hard to lose fat then you certainly have to try this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, money-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete