Tuesday 14 July 2015

Six weeks of summer


So, the trailer for Hollyoaks: six weeks of summer is here! It seems promising indeed. So, John Paul and Lockie, McBell, will be continuing, and also Ste and Harry seems to begin. Well, if John Paul and Lockie are McBell, Ste and Harry has to be Starry then. And I am really looking forward to their storyline. Everything that splits Ste from Sinead is good. Very good! I guess it can be both entertaining and cute with both McBell and Starry while we are waiting for Christmas day to come. And poor Dylan. I am not sure when James Fletcher is going to leave the show but I've seen spoilers that might indicate that he might die. And speaking of dying, what will happen to poor Jason? I like Jaseon and it's a waste if they kill him off. But Hollyoaks is celebrating 20 years this year and somebody told me that they are going to do that by killing off at least two characters. What a celebration eh!

And don't miss the extra after the trailer where Kieron Richardson talks about the first Stendan kiss and mentions Emmett J. Scanlan! Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment