Wednesday 20 August 2014

Favourite fanvids ep.3

It's been a while since I shared some of my favourite fanvids. We must do something about that I think. I actually love fanvids! I can sit for hours just watching all sorts of fanvids, even though gay themes are the favourites. Today I have to share a new favourite. I have so fallen in love with Stendan! Ste and Brendan from Hollyoaks that is. I know that it's a brutal love story, but I love it anyway. I so hope that also they will get a sunset ending in the end.


This is a couple I loved even before I started watching it by watching fanvids and clips on youtube. I guess I love them because their story contains those ingredients that I have a penchant for, that is denial, on-and-off and a certain amount of violence. And passion of course. I know, I am weird. But I also love the characters Ste Hay and Brendan Brady. And by that I mean I really really love them! And I love the actors Kieron Richardson and Emmet J. Scanlan. I absolutely adore them! And this is also a great song. Lovely indeed!

Another great video I watch sometimes is actually one with a storyline I haven't seen. The dutch soap Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden has a regular character called Lucas Sanders (Ferry Doedens) that has had a couple of partners through the years. His first real boyfriend (I think) was called Edwin Bouwhuis (Raynor Arkenbout) and I would really like to watch their storyline but it is really impossible to find! What I shame I have to say because the story seems really amazing.


In the meantime before anyone tells me where I can watch the story (or download it) I have to make do with great fanvids and clips on youtube. This one is my favourite. And if you want to practice your spanish, here you have the chance. I actually think that every fictional gay couple should have a fanvid with Halo by Beyoncé. And there are more than one out there already. Some day I will make a post only Halo-fanvids. I do happen to know what happened to Lucas and Edwin, Ludwin that is, which I have blogged about before. And I also know what happens to Lucas after Edwin, which I have also blogged about. I even do know what happens after that, but that will be another post. If anyone knows how to watch the Lucas and Edwin storyline, or another Lucas storyline, please do tell me!

I will also serve you a very short and rapid fanvid, but yet a lovely one! One of my favourite couples of all time is Cenny, Lenny and Carsten, from the German soap opera Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten, which also is quite hard to find. But I know how, hehe. Anyways, this is another storyline with a little violence, but it is very beautiful and it has a happy ending for Lenny Cöster (Alexander Becht) and Carsten Reimann (Felix Isenbügel) and if you want to see the really quick version of their storyline you should watch this video.


It is not in chronological order but you will get the essentials of the story. If you, like me, are  Cenny shipper (the new word again) and sometimes get some Lenny and Carsten cravings, this is an excellent remedy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    First off your blog is pretty cool, just FYI.
    I am obssessed with all the couples in this post, as well as many others from your blog and I thought you might like to know where you can find the majority of the Lucas and Edwin story from GTST. I found this link on a tumblr site, http://so.56.com/all/lucas%20and%20edwin/?type=all it has some parts missing, but the majority of their story is there, although I haven't made it to the end yet so. Part 131 is the first vid, where Edwin is introduced, then it skips up to 160 something if I remember. They have english subtitles by the way.

    Anyways I hope the link works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so very much! You are my hero! I can finally watch it! And thank you so much for all the nice things you are saying about my blog! It really warms my heart! Hugs and kisses!

      Delete