Monday 8 February 2016

Johnny Carter is coming back!

Sam Strike as Johnny Carter.

This could be interesting! I mean, let's face it, we could all guess that Sam Strike wasn't too comfortable playing gay in Eastenders. He left the show before we even got to know the character for real so I think tat it's a good thing that Johnny Carter will be back, and if Sam's not that keen on returning, recasting him is the right thing to do. I would love to see James Fletcher (Dylan Jenkins in Hollyoaks) in that role but I am not sure how he would feel about playing gay either so... But anyway, thank you Sam for giving us one of the most beautiful coming out scenes ever, along with Danny Dyer. We will always remember that one!

4 comments:

  1. One of the reasons why I'm so excited for the return of this character is the fact that Danny Dyer is like the perfect dad to a gay son and I wanna see more interactions between the two characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! I can't stand Linda though...

      Delete
    2. I used to love Linda, but her reaction to his coming out was just awful. recent storylines have made her more tolerable to me though.

      Delete
    3. Never liked her, never will. But the thing with Dean was really awful!

      Delete