Tuesday 9 February 2016

Already!

Brent Antonello & Adam Senn.

So, yesterday this happened! We've already got a kiss in public! That is just amazing! Hit the Floor has really delivered this season! Zude is truly amazing. I am so looking forward to the rest of this season. And I love that it is Zero who is the pushy and needy one. In a good way that is.

Jonathan Bennett as Lucas.

But I do not like this guy! Lucas (Jonathan Bennett) really is a nasty guy. Keep away from Jude! I'm just telling you! But there could be some interesting drama there. But I really hope that Zero is sticking to coming out and to Jude. It is so obvious that he is deeply in love...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy. Zero would rather come out to the world than see his Jude get hurt<3
    Also, Lucas is gone for good. He was only a guest star for three episodes and that's it. and it was 3 episodes too many if you ask him, considering i hate his character.
    I reckon we'll have drama from the public reacting to zero coming out, but for now, i'm just happy that Zude is official and public :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, just for three episodes? Well, I agree with you, three to many for sure!

      Delete