Tuesday 2 December 2014

Wedding bells for Finland

Petteri Paavola as Elias and Ronny Roslöf as Lari.

Last week the Finnish parliment approved same sex marriage. Finally! And yay for that! Finally it is free for Finnish same sex couples to get married. Finally we can have a Larias wedding.

Petteri Paavola as Elias and Juska Reiman as Miska.

Or maybe there will be a Miskias wedding. Elias is engaged to Miska after all. But I really don't understand what Elias is fuzzing around about. I mean, he is engaged to Miska, but he is grumpy and jealous as hell and hankering for Lari. Last week we even got some snogging. Feh! I really don't like what Elias has become and Miskias is boring and Larias is old news.

Pete Lattu as Kalle and Ronny Roslöf as Lari.

I ship Lari and Kalle! Kari or Lalle doesn't work so let's just call them Lari and Kalle! I think they are cute as hell and has potential. So I hope that Kalle will come home from India soon! I want Lari and Kalle to get married! And now they can.

Or Kalle and Elias...

Or Miska and Lari...

Or maybe Miska and Kalle! There are so many possibilities! Way to go Finland!

No comments:

Post a Comment