Monday 9 June 2014

More Olli spoilers

Ok, some time ago I spoiled that Christian and Oliver, Chrolli that is, would get a second divorce and maybe part once and for all. Now that particular scenes passed by and I have some new spoilers that I've read on Gaydaytime and other places in the cyberspace. I kind of stopped following Verbotene Liebe after Christians short comeback this autumn, but I will be catching up some time. VL is actually a quite fun soap with lots of nice characters. But for now spoilers from forums will do. If I have it right this is what happens:

Oliver (Jo Weil) has a room mate called Sascha (Sascha Pederiva) that he gets a crush on, but he also has a one night stand with some random guy. He tells Christian who tells him to go to London emediately, which results in Chrollis second divorce. Olli and Sascha flirts a bit and at some point kisses and when Sascha watches Olli with another guy, another one night stand, it starts something in him that leeds to that Olli and Sascha has sex. But Sascha tells Olli it was only an experiment (sounds familiar? Yes just what Christian tells Olli back in the days) and that he is not gay but Olli still crushes in Sascha.

That's what I know right now. I think it's quite boring to do the exact thing again, Olli falls for straight guy, the have sex but straight guy claims it to be an experiment and bla bla. The story repeats. I hope the writers will do something good of it and not just an Olli/straight guy thing again. If I could decide I would bring Christian back but unfortunately I can't decide. Or if the writers would want to spice it up a bit why not pair up Olli with a woman? Olli is actually stated as bisexual in the beginning of the Olli storyline.

Anyways, there is actually some kind of storyline between Olli and Sascha and I will therefor give you a sneak peak of how it looks. I borrowed the picture from the Gaydaytime user Chrollianne, and it is a lovely picture. I will give the Olli and Sascha storyline a chance.

Sascha Pederiva as Sascha and Jo Weil as Oliver Sabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment